- Standalone USB duplicator, no PC connection or software required.
The U-Reach USB tower duplicators offer a rapid and uncomplicated solution for duplicating or erasing USB flash drives. These standalone devices operate independently, requiring no additional software or computer connections. Specifically, the U-Reach 1-63 USB tower duplicator facilitates the simultaneous copying of sixty-three USB flash drives (compatible with versions 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2). Users can insert the "master" USB stick and blank flash drives into designated slots. With a straightforward button press on the control panel, the information from the master USB drive efficiently copies to all sixty-three empty sticks.
Moreover, the U-Reach duplicator streamlines the quick and hassle-free erasure of USB pen drives, providing options like Quick Erase, Full Erase, and DoD Erase in compliance with the USA Department of Defense 5220.22-M standard.
Offering a maximum copy speed of 33 MB/s per port (equivalent to 2 GB/min), the U-Reach tower USB duplicators ensure speedy and reliable performance. Note that the actual writing speed may vary based on the USB flash drives used. In addition to standard Copy and Compare functions, the U-Reach USB tower duplicator integrates advanced features such as H3/H5/H6 quality tests, Speed Test, and FAT16/32 Format.
Operated through user-friendly buttons and an LCD display on the front panel, the U-Reach tower USB duplicators prioritize ease of use, making them accessible to a diverse range of users.
- Standalone USB stick duplicator, no PC connection or software required.
- Suitable for USB sticks (1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1/3.2). - Compare function for bitwise data checking.
- DoD Erase function complies with the US Department of Defense standard.
- Support for all data formats through Whole Media copy mode.
- Support for USB sticks up to 18 TB.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
U-Reach USB duplicators are able to simultaneously duplicate at a maximum speed of 2.0 GB / min to each USB ports. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.
Copyright ©2001-2024 U-Reach Nederland, all rights reserved.